Thursday, February 3, 2011

36 Hours Old

This is now working like West's diary.  West is now 36 hours old. He is breastfeeding well and sleeping even better. The good healthy lungs we heard early on (when he first got weighed and bathed) are almost non-existent now, except for sometimes when he sees his dad's hairy face ; - )

In 5 hours we will put him in a car seat and return to our home where Grandpa and Grandma are waiting to see him again. It is so great having family in town.  If you would like to come meet our son, please give me a call, e-mail or comment on the blog and we will try to figure out the best time.

Thanks for your prayers and support.

P.S. What is your favorite song to sing to babies?

One more picture  :-)

6 comments:

Jana Tan said...

beautiful :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you all! He is beautiful just like his mom! Yet Sam you have always been beautiful to us : )! Just not in quite the same way as Ms. Universe! Much Love and Prayer, Sandi & Jeff Mangum

Jenn said...

I sing a little lullaby I made up for my niece :-) I think it changes a little bit every time I sing it.

A said...

Any song is good as long as it is on pitch! You want him to develop a good ear :) In my family we sing old spirituals and lullabies to babies.

Unknown said...

favorite song-
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for alwyas,
as long as I'm living
my baby you'll be!
from book- Love You Forever.
Robert Munsch
and the "tickle song" we named it at our house. "I'm so happy and here's the reson why.... did you ever learn this song at church?
I sang it to the boys at bedtime and used motions- (one of them tickling their belly:)) great memories. Hugs to you and Sam and baby West. Love Aunt Di

Kimberly said...

"Good Night Sweetheart" and if you don't remember it just watch 3 Men and a Baby.

Or "Great Green Globs of Greasy Grimey Gopher Guts"!