Friday, August 8, 2008

Sam and co-workers

I have never thought of myself as a singer. I was in choir in high school and in college, I love making up new songs with people who play the guitar and I believe I am above average on the ability to sing in tune. However, I love singing in the shower more than any other place. So when Jason and Peter asked me if I would join them for ShowerOK I thought what a fun idea. ShowerOK is a karaoke competition staged in a sound booth (shower) and located in the 1st floor of the biggest mall in Singapore. Jason, Peter and I sang to Suspicious Minds by Elvis. However we would have performed better with our first choice (which was not available) Looking Out my Back Door, by CCR.

If you would like to look at our video and vote for us we would appreciate it. (to vote you must be living in Singapore, sorry).

But whether you want to view our video or vote for us you can see us performing at

www.doveshowerok.com

search for videos: our group name is Captain Crunch and the Funky Bunch.

Sam

1 comment:

Leo and Jen said...

I don't think I'll EVER look at Sam the same.

As I watched, I realized you'd be a good canidate for a part on Fiddler on the Roof... you with you coon hat and beard.....not that they wore coon hats in Fiddler. ~It's the fur... although the suspenders is just wrong. Noelle.... I just want to let you know... I'm sorry, and know now what we should truly be praying for! :) Not sure I would vote even if I did live in Singapore!