Sunday, May 18, 2008

Father/Son, Anniversary, Jr/Sr Banquet, Graduation

May 9-11
The Father/Son retreat in Port Dickson was fantastic. It was great to see 18 fathers and their son(s) play together, talk together, eat together, burp together and pray together. It was great for me to see wise men give advice and insight to their young sons.


May 15th
Noelle and I have now been married for three years. We had a very unique anniversary dinner in which we joined the rest of our staff at the Yaucht Club on Thursday May 15th. Our annual faculty dinner is where our departing staff are acknowledged for their year(s) of service in Singapore. It was also a great way for Noelle and I to spend our anniversary at a fantastic restaurant and with some of our closest friends.


May 17th
The Juniors and Seniors at our school have an annual banquet (like Prom). As the Student Council adviser I am in charge of making sure that the banquet goes according to plan. It was a little weak in attendance this year, but still enjoyable .
may 18th
In April of 2006 I started my Masters Degree program and in November I took the final exam. The program waited until yesterday to hold the commencement ceremony.
After last nights dinner and ceremony I have officially graduated from the SUNY Buffalo with a Masters in Educational Counseling.

Thanks for the prayer and support!!

1 comment:

Leo and Jen said...

We want more cute pictures of you two dancing! ER.... Nazarene Shuffling. Happy ANNIVERSARY!!!! I simply can't believe that it's been three years now. Seems like it was just yesterday I was finding out Noelle was marrying some guy named Sam... and I was very leery about meeting the gent. :) .... And what a great couple you are. Love you guys!