Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 16th 2005-2008

I recently spoke, or to put it more accurately, wrote to a friend about Noelle and I, and how three years ago today I took the wonderful step, though challenging, of telling Noelle how I felt about her.

** I had just gotten off the phone with Dr. Joe Beeson, director in Singapore when I felt the Lord tell me it was time to tell Noelle how I felt about her. You see Dr. Beeson has just given me a job to teach High School Social Studies in Singapore and I wanted Noelle to be a part in my decision option. I took her to Subway for dinner (breaking Subway's door in the process) and proceeded to express my deepest feelings of love to her. She thought I was joking and that Verne was around the corner with a video camera. You see this was two days after valentines day in which I stupidly did nothing for Noelle. After she was convinced I was genuine in my expression, she conferred that she too felt the same. **

After three years, two and half of which have been in a vowed commitment of marriage, Noelle and I are still loving each other and loving what we are doing. Noelle is serving as a wyldlife volunteer tonight, thus I have decided to start our blog. (we have only been talking about doing this for two and a half years now. :(

1 comment:

UnclGeog said...

So happy to hear from you and in such a nice way as to post it for all to see and enjoy pictures and be involved with prayer requests. God's richest blessings be yours, with always love and prayers! -George & Roberta